- Bookings are acceptable over the telephone, email or via the Extra Mile website.
- Where a return price is quoted the payment is due on completion of the outward journey.
- Your booking will be confirmed in writing, with details of outward journey, collection times and mobile number for use in case of delays or emergencies.
- Payments can be made by cash ,cheque or credit card (by telephone to the office, not with driver) Cheques should be made payable to Extra Mile Chauffeur Travel.
All bookings are confirmed by the chauffeur company in writing in advance.
If the passenger would like to cancel the booking, this must be done in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply
- Less than 12 hours notice: Full payment will be charged
- Less than 24 hours notice: 50% payment will be charged.
- More than 48 hours notice: No charge
WAITING TIME CHARGES
The chauffeur company will charge £15 per hour unless otherwise agreed with the company
PARKING CHARGES POLICY
At airports and seaports the chauffeur company will pay the first 20mins of parking charges, any additional charges must be met by the customer when the chauffeur is waiting in the Arrivals hall. Charges can be minimised by passengers calling the chauffeur once they have gone through baggage reclaim and customs to arrange a meeting place.
For airport and train station pickups, we understand that there may be issues beyond your control that could lead to unexpected delays. By providing your flight or train details upon booking, your driver is able to track your arrival time and will adjust your pickup time accordingly. If there is a very long delay and the driver is not able to wait, we will contact you to work out an alternative solution.